Big Bass is located about halfway between the Toledo Bend Dam at the south end of the lake and Pendleton Bridge in the central part of the lake.
Big Bass Marina is a full-service marina complete with a boat launch, fuel, docking area, restaurant, and overnight accommodations. We provide boaters, fisherman, adventurers and thrill-seekers the perfect location to take on the day.
- RV pad amperage: 30 and 50 Amp.
- Fuel amenities: Marine fuel available on site.
- Fishing & Boating amenities: Bait and tackle, live bait (worms, circkets & minnows), fishing pier, fish cleaning area-two boat ramps, boat storage for 52 floating vessels, guide service on call, landing facilities (100 ft floating pier).
- Recreational-related amenities: Swimming pool.
- Handicap access: Only in one cabin is handicap accessible.
- Pets: Dogs must be crated in room, no cats, no large dogs must be under 30lbs. $25.00 deposit is required. Dogs cannot go to the swimming pool area. Call ahead for details.
2 bedroom suite
2 bedroom suite (sleeps 6)
Gas pump and live bait available.
All major credit cards are accepted.
Boat Ramp Lowest Usable Level: 159 msl.